Reviews (225)Thanks again for another great experience! Great posters. amazing packaging. repeat customer. highly recommend Another great experience! Highly recommend this seller! I’m currently reading If There Be Thorns by V.C. Andrews, and I’m already enjoying getting back into this series! 📚💕 I also picked up Seeds of Yesterday, and both books arrived in great condition.
For used books, I was really impressed with the quality and the prices were great! I love being able to find books I want without spending a lot. Definitely happy with my purchase and would shop with this seller again! 📖✨ Thank you so very much for the extra piece of ephemera!!! The tea container is gorgeous!! Great sellers love all my posters!!! ❤️ amazing posters. Great packaging. fast shipping. repeat customer Second time purchasing from this seller. Highly recommend!! Shipments are carefully packed and quickly shipped. These are in amazing condition and brought back so many memories! I loved this purchase!! I LOVE the history behind the posters and I cant wait to buy more! 😍 thank you for your careful packaging! Aww thank you Megan, so glad they went to a good home! Please send pics if you hang them up! Feves came packaged securely. They are so cute and Im sure my nieces will love them. Thanks so much! ❤️ Yay thank you! Hope your nieces love them! I love how big this poster is!! I can't wait for my other packages!! Awesome seller! My books arrived in great condition. Thanks for the new treasures for my collection! Hope to do business again soon!Great thank you Katie! Always appreciate seeing you in my shows! Super fast shipping and the item was packaged and protected well! A+++++ So adorable thank you! Love purchasing from this seller ! Thanks so much for your kind words!! 😻 Always has the cutest minis! Fast shipping and excellent packing!Thanks friend! I wouldn’t be here without you!! great transaction and seller! carefully packaged Arrived ! Yay! Thanks a lot i love it! Very well packaged. Books in very good condition. Recommended Just what I was looking for to add to my collection. Extremely fast shipping! Book came just as shown and the packing was awesome. A+++++ Great shipping and service as always! 🤘🔥