Reviews (656)Love it. Packed well shipped fast. As described. Awesome seller All items arrive quickly and in perfect condition. Thank you! Packaged very well and received with no issues beautiful vibrant orange bird packaged well and arrived quickly tysm 😊 beautiful piece. packaged well and arrived in great condition. priced very well. thank you Thanks for doing such an awesome job packaging both pieces!! Love my purchases! Great show 😁 1st time buyer- stunning products, great shipping & prices. So amazing! The sweetest seller with beautiful items!!! Thank you so much 💜💜💜 I didn't find 'the story ' of the haunted vase. please message me the background when you have a chance. The red on the snifter is absolutely beautiful! TY! Everything was great! Thank you so much. OMG! STUNNING in person! I'm really giving you a 10 star review! TY! Its so pretty and bigger than I thought. This ashtray is going to make a beautiful jewelry dish. Thank you! Thank you so much! Arrived quickly and was packed safely 💛💚 Beautiful items constantly for a great price! Just love this clock… thank you so much!!!! Excellent shipping!!!! Thank you for the quick shipping!! Love everything!