Reviews (647)Love my curtains. Very fast shipping
Came in at end of your show. Will find you again amazing packaging, fast shipping and the cutest stuff! So please with this whole order. You are a professional shipper and I appreciate the time and care you took to make sure my items would arrive safely. Thank you, Vintagevine903.
As always, everything was packaged well amd just as shown/described. I love everything in the order! Thanks so much! 😊😊😊 Love all of the items! Thank you, Lainey!🩷🩷🩷 I love it!! That frame is everything ❤️ Never received the spoon with it and delivery took a long time packed well and great items thank you for the givvy I love it 💕 Always the best priced and fast shipping! Thank you so much for the awesome giveaway!!! The most perfect swan tureen! Arrived quickly and professionally packaged. This item is so good! Quickly shipped and excellent packaging. Great seller! Smooth transaction, careful packing, and I love my purchase. Thanks again! So cute! Already got them filled and displayed. Thank you for taking the time to package them up so good! 💕 One of my absolute favorite sellers. She’s so fun to watch and has the best stuff with the best deals. 🩷 Item was packed so securely and arrived in perfect condition! Couldn’t be happier! Thank-you for an easy & pleasant transaction. Will buy from again! A+++ Seller!!!