Reviews (219)Vinylz! Thank you for all the great tunes! I can’t wait to listen to them all! I already cracked the seal on the Bowie and it was an interesting mix of duets and covers! Loved it! Thank you! 5⭐️ Great stuff great new seller!! Turn it up to eleven! Thank you! Excellent Seller and always aware of the right product and conditions and that it potentially get's delivered in a timely manner. Fast shipping and great packaging Great experience from start to finish. Item even better than described Iron Maiden nuff said thx vinylz five ⭐️’s arrived quickly and nicely packaged. I will be listening as soon as possible to my new vinyl!! varied and nice selections too!! All around great experience. Cheers ✨️ Mr. V with another great packaged giveaway and it came super fast 🔥 Great grabs this time around thanks for the killer wax cuz I too like hearing a band I’m unfamiliar with and turns out to be a hidden gem Great packaging, excellent prices , great selection in terrific condition. Top tier seller!! Fast shipping, packaged well, and everything arrived safely. Great seller! my guy Mr. V came through with the deal 🙌 Great seller. Fast shipping and great packaging. Great seller. Fast shipping and great packaging. Fast ship and good Packaging. Vinyl as described. Good all around deal. Cheers ✨️ Always packed well. Solid seller and glad to support. Thank you.🙏