Reviews (1,032)Amazing order! I'm very happy! Thank you! Great items for a great price. Thank you!!! lm obsessed with viralfindshub lm not a moderator only lm a big fan of it❤️❤️❤️ Thank you so much for the package and I love the key chain Nice came in fast not a scam they are trusted Everything was great! Love my purchases and thanks for the givvy’s! Perfect! So happy with the amazing giveaway ❤️!! I will definitely be making a near future purchase with this Seller!! Thank you so much 😊. Probably the most unique and coolest giveaway I have ever ever received ♥️! I'm so impressed 💯💯💯 with the squishy dog. I absolutely love and owe this seller a purchase for sure 😊. Thank you so much. Everything arrived in perfect condition. Thank you!! Thank you for the adorable dog squishy!! Perfect. Thank you. Legitimate seller. Had to pay an additional out of pocket cost for shipping. My daughter loves this squishy!! Thanks!! Straw missing out of Starbucks Hi! I think there may be a mix-up with your review. You didn’t purchase a Starbucks item from me you purchased the Jumbo Ghost. 👻 Please double check your order, as this review appears to be for a different seller.
Thank you! Amazing! Can’t wait to buy more squishys! thank you for the stretchy squishy cat!