Reviews (570)Grinch was great the black one not so much. Didn’t like it As always 10/10 love ordering from them. They have the best shows and most unique item that you won’t even know you need Excellent Condition! As described! Excellent communication! Excellent packaging! Amazing shop and products! Definitely recommend! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Extremely happy! Thank you!! Perfect!! Fast ship and better than imagined! Thank you!
Love everything!!! Thank you so much! 😊 Always such a great show! Thanks for the great dumpling! Excellent Condition! As described! Excellent communication! Excellent packaging! Amazing shop and products! Definitely recommend! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ My favorite squishy seller!! Thanks for the great dumpling! Always love receiving stuff from you! Loved everything and I cannot wait to go to your shop in CT when you open!!! ❤️ Items just as described, packaged well and shipped quick! Thanks! 😊 My favorite place to shop!! Thank you!! Such unusual and original stuff! Love it We love it! Thank you so much! Love everything! Exactly as described, you always have such fun unique items! Thank you for everything! These are so cute, great product love them Perfect products, perfect experience! As always! Thank you for everything! Came super fast and was exactly as described! Always love my orders. My fav place to order from and love my surprise!! 2 of the squishies I purchased leaked on the first day. I was offered a partial refund even though I know how to handle squishies as I am not a young child. Disappointed that I couldn’t get an exchange as I was willing to ship back. All other items purchased had no issues. Love love love my ghost squishies! What fun Sellers with a very large selection. Everything came wrapped carefully. THANK YOU for the gift as well.