Reviews (177)Everything was perfect, thank you! Thanks for the stamps. Just as shown. So happy I found this seller. Fun show, pricing was great, shipping was fast and inventory was amazing! I’ll definitely be going back for more…love every single item in my order! Follow and bookmark, you will be very happy you did. Can't wait to play with these dies! We'll packaged and fast shipping. Thank very very pretty thank you!!! loved everything I got. Show was very engaging, I love shows that hold my interest. Great show excellent seller very fast shipper shipped fast! love all of my items!!! Excellent deals and so sweet! 🥰🫶 Love my givvy!!! Thank you so much!!! I had such fun! Everything was just as she showed! Just perfect! Thank you! Great items! Fast ship! Great host & shows! Thank you so much for my package and my thoughtful givey!!!! Highly recommend her shows! Love the stamp set! Thank you! Great seller !!! Great variety of items for sale!! Fast shipping!!! Thank you so much .... everything is perfect! Received all my lovely purchases and am very pleased. Thank you bonus gifts, as well! Great offering at good pricing, as described, shipped quickly and securely packaged. Thank you Love my items!! Fast shipping and a great seller with super items! Highly recommend!!