Reviews (79)Had to pay $7 at the post office to receive the package due to it being improperly shipped. great show and great deals and shipped quickly Amazing service and deals and incredibly fast shipping!! This guy is amazing and truly cares about customers and their satisfaction. Five huge stars for an incredible seller!! Couldn’t recommend more!!
Opted to have givvy give to someone else, and he still insisted on sending me some of my favorite teams’ cards! Great stream! cards arrived fast and in great condition might not be nicer guys on the platform. Great stream. really hooked it up to make sure i got value out of a break. Thank you!!! 🔥🔥🔥appreciate you! great cards and fast shipping! got into the show late and missed lots of great cards im sure. "I'll be back" cards arrived fast and in great condition Packed nicely in a white envelope. Delayed with USPS but not sellers fault! Another great show from B12!! 5 stars reppin I love it going to take it to work tomorrow All the cards came in nice packaging. They all are in pretty much perfect condition. I would 100% suggest being from this seller! all my cards got here in a quick and neat manner over 60 cards shipped to me in just under a week Packaged well! Awesome show! Always a fun time and tries to give deals while trying to build his stream! Got my cards thank you Thank you! Stop by and find your steals any time! I have only known this seller for less than a week. Made it to all his shows and believe me it is a great show. Deals and steals everytime. There is always something for everyone You’re awesome MJ! Thank you! This guys have good cards but if you like to get treating by other people this is the place seller don’t do anything when there is treats going on in the chat cancelled my items and he still sent the giveaways I apologize if there was bullying going on in my stream. The night you joined, I was running my first ever show and had little to no help. I had no Mods.
With this being said, please note. You requested a return which was within my power, and I granted it. Despite returning your two small purchases, I still sent each of your earned giveaways to you. Not sure why this deserves 1 star on my part, but I am sorry for your poor experience. I hope you enjoy the free cards THIS GUY IS A RIP OFF. Bought roughly 12 cards at really good price in auction. next day get message saying that post office issues let him know if anything weird happens. if so then he will make it up to me with something or things more valuable. guess what I got in mail today, a empty envelope with no cards. I had bad feeling once I got that message from him. then wrote him to tell him nothing was in it. he acted surprised by saying that's very very very weird. listen I you know how auction works not my fault didn't get what you thought you should. I will make sure to have people know you scam people out of cards. Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience. The moment I noticed something was wrong, I contacted you. I am still willing to send cards of equal or over value to make up for the lost cards. This is despite knowing for a fact that I sent those cards out.
As you stated in your 1 star review of me, I have offered to correct the mistake multiple times. That offer will stand as long as need be. Great first time buying from this seller Thank you so much for the kind review Whitebread! First stream was a success! Trying to get the wheels rolling and build a solid foundation! Couldn’t have had a great first night without you