Reviews (109)thank you for the givvy! So cute amiga 💗 Thank you, amazing bag and goodies in there!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Thank you love the package 📦 so
Cutesy! Thank you for all the extra goodies as well! Best seller! i love that she gave me stickers and face masks!! it’s came in perfect condition and the bags are perfect Purchase experience was great! Package arrived quickly and item condition was as described by seller! The wallet is very nice and loved the transaction! I will happily attend her future shows! Thanks Amazing I love purchasing from this buyer, the freebies 😍 WOW! I can’t help but be thankful for this wonderful purchase. The price for my coach legacy Demi was absolutely so good. Packaging was done carefully was well. AND! The seller included free skincare masks and hello kitty file! I did not even win a giveaway. If I could give 10/5 stars I would! Thank you again for selling to me! I will definitely be back! love my bag!! thank youuu :) Cute (thx for the extra gifts) Very adorable!! Absolutely love Such a cute bag! The packaging was also very nice. She also put in little goodies in there. Definitely recommend and I will be buying more! Omg the absolute cutest wrapping ever!!! Super fast shipping and amazing coach wallets!!! Thank you 😊 I had so much fun in your show!! Amazing inventory!! I love both my purchases. Thank you so much. 🫶 Both bags were nicely packaged and super clean even prettier in person 😍 thank you for the goodies as well!! love love love my bag! cutest coach bags with amazing starting price and great turnaround! 10000/10 seller! Love your shows!! Really nice poster for a good price. Quick shipping ❤️ thank you Thanks for the freebies . Purse was so pretty , will be buying from you again Beautiful bags at great prices! Fast shipping as well! Love all the goodies that came with my order! So generous and kind of you!!! Tysm 😘 this was the absolute cutest package ever! I love all my products, and the show was absolutely amazing. she makes me laugh and enjoy the process so much 🤍