Reviews (5,547)Beautiful! Super fast shipping! Love your show!!! Thank you! Just as described and pictured. Will shop with this seller again. Fast shipping. The sheets were really thin but for the price I guess it’s what to be expected Stunning frosty blue color! So SOFT king size blankets only fit the mattress. they do not fit like the pictures show. very thin material also. very disappointing. I didn’t receive my cooling queen size pillow Thank you ! Good show and host. Top quality merchandise and great deals. Good job guys !! Recommended 🔥💯 Love these blankets so much. Thank you! Always such quick shipping too! Product as described. Very fast shipping. Thank you!
OMG! I LOVE MY BLANKET! So cozy and soft! Got it for a gr8 deal with y'all! Ty so much for the quick ship out! Love your merch! Tops 💯✨️🌺 wow super quick shipping, awesome blanket , thank you guys:-) I was not expecting a Disney character kids blanket for this givvy so I am super excited and my son loves it! THANK YOUUUU thanks you for my blanket Shipping took forever …other than that I love ❤️ my items! Thanks Abe!!! I was concerned my blankets would never arrive due to usps but I finally got them and I love them. They are big and soft. Ty Thank you for givy! A+ seller! Love love love it’s soooooo soft and cute Items as described in show and fast shipping. Will definitely buy from this seller again. 💯 thank you for my bambou pillow, love it!