Reviews (141)Well packaged. Arrived on time. Item exactly as described and pictured. A+ Seller Fast shipping. Greatly packaged! Thanks bro always enjoy watching your show. The card was completely bent. Along with the cardboard. I could send pictures if needed. Definitely asking for a refund. I hate to comment. But this was a bit to crazy. Fun and chill stream with excellent deals! I’ll definitely be a return buyer! Thanks again! My favorite show! Got me into the hobby and always takes care of his customers plz give him a follow it’ll be worth it! Volok is the man!! Favorite streamer on whatnot!! Cares deeply about cards and his customers!! Even gave me a card of my favorite team on my giveaway!! Great show and cards shipped super quick 🔥 Great seller, awesome deals. Awesome seller! Very kind and fun to watch! Cares a lot about your cards!
Helped me get started with my collection, next day shipping and threw in some free cards will definitely be back!