Reviews (47,514)Great products, fast delivery and great customer service! The first item was a backpack, and it was exactly what I hoped for. the other order was a pallet pull. There were 2 different color, of two, two different sizes same brand. 2 denim mini dresses, two redish and while polka dot dresses small dots. 1 yellow, black white dress all the above, except the bras were small or extra small. 1 black 14w tunic. this would have been great for a reseller for me., not so much. I thought it was going to be t-shirts to give to my son. i don't know if I will ever buy like this again. everything was packaged nicely, new in the package and tagged, and it got here quickly. I ordered two I got one and a half not to mention it was a gift for somebody so what am I supposed to do I have an extra nozzle for my one gun still screwed on another gift garbage wasting money and how could you even send somebody something like that please we'll never happen to me again Delivery was fast, exactly what was ordered, will definitely buy from them again well, i didn't realize I had ordered a dog training collar. I was hospitalized when I was scrolling whatnot so to my surprise I got this. no fault but my own and seems to have been delivered fast! Gifting to someone else lol Slow shipping but great products.
Lots of nonsense and nothing I can use.. a complete waste of my money.. will never buy again from this seller!!! Thanks for nothing
Voltage_overstock quality product, well packaged fast shipping. So many cool things just arrived. Thank you Thank you for your service quickly delivered and I confirmed to receive your package today thank you for the dad jokes and mold remover! this order was good the last order was terrible and then they blocked me too bad their loss I spend a lot on there I got nothing but crappie to be honest. camera lens screw on covers, FOUR electric bike brackets that go next to the battery, 2 packs of metal rods that I have NO CLUE what they even go to. junk junk JUNK!!!! and took 2 weeks to receive. a waste of $$$!!! box was damaged in shipping. not protected enough. Product as stated . Pleasant speaking host . Thanks for the great deals!