Reviews (57)great seller thanks again 😀 👍 😊 enjoyed playing the games.Glad you had a good time and could hang for a bit! I won a givy and thought it would take forever to receive. I received it in 2 days from the auction. He has a great show and keeps it respectful. I will be buying again. not sure the value but my boys like them appreciate it!Thank you sir. Glad they like them! Incredible seller who’s very entertaining & generous. I’d always recommend buying from Wilsonscardhouse7! The packaging looked like it would survive a nuke & the card quality was just as good! no hassle no razzle dazzle Fantastic seller! Great product! And elite shipping!🤙🤙 Thanks for the kind words! Thanks for the cards Thanks for the positive words. 👍 Great experience! Received cards quickly and in excellent condition! Looking forward to purchasing more soon 🤙Thanks for the positive words. 👍 Love the note u left with the card😁 thank you Your welcome. Thanks for the support 🤙 Thank You!Thanks for the positive feedback 👍