Reviews (167)Thank you 😊 fast shipping W seller thanks a ton bud 😀 Nice seller and shipped cards quickly. Thank you! amazing host and shipping is great and fast awesome deals, secure packaging. thank you thank you so much vortexent Thank u so much man you had a price and I asked for a better price and u did so awesome man thank u so much and super fast delivery ordered on the 17th and got em today again thank u so much and I wish and pray all good things for ur channel Appreciate that one hundred percent and glad to have been able to work with you to get some fire cards to help your collection out and glad they made it safe and sound to a great home. Card came in perfect condition and packaging and will be buying from vortex again! Great seller, fast shipping 🙏 The absolute best! Great stream, great singles and great packaging overall. Absolutely appreciate it!! Love it thank you so much!!! well packaged great stream!! phenomenal card!!!!! and very fast shipping. I'll b back as described received in a timely manner Cards arrived as shown and in a timely manner 💎 Cards arrived safely and exactly as shown/described. 💎 Thank you soo much vortexent Awesome cards!! Great deal! exactly what I wanted and decent shipping time as well! thanks so much guys! Great cards amazing packaging as always and appreciate the extras 🫶🏾 looking forward to the next stream