Reviews (367)Very fast shipping!! Thank you!! First time buying with this seller and I am so happy! A beautiful dress for my formal night on my Christmas cruise! Thank you! Great items. Great prices. Beautiful dress I love it thank you The cutest swimsuits ever, I was so happy when they both fit! Great packaging and delivery! Thank you! Fast shipping! Also love that you take all size requests and try your best to accommodate everyone. Got two of the same swim suits and missing the bottoms to one.
I just checked the video. The item was a tankini top only. During the auction, I clearly stated that it was a tankini and did not include a bottom. That’s why I started the tankini at $4, while 2-piece sets and one-piece swimsuits were started at $7.
Amazing Seller. Great Selection to choose from. High End Brands. Very Sweet and Fast Shipping. Highly Recommend ❤️❤️❤️ Fast shipping great deal!! Love my swim wear!! Great seller, just as described!! Fast shipping!! Great bathing suit. I love it. It is so slimming. Love the bathing suit. Great quality. Shipping was super fast and the customer service was excellent. We’ll definitely buy again vsavescloset Love love love all my purchases!!! Just as described and fast shipping!! The host was excellent! Fast shipping & great items for a great price. Thank you!! New swim shorts tags and all as described in the show. SUPER FAST 💨 SHIPPING!! Thank you so very much! ❤️ Thank you for the givvy and great deals!
Absolutely love your lives. Loved Everything I got from you. Amazing Seller. Highly Recommend❤️❤️❤️ Look forward to the next live Amazing! Thank you so much! Love the swimsuit!! Tysm!! All of the dresses are beautiful and well-made thank you for such great quality This dress is gorgeous! I'm so excited to wear in September for my nephews wedding. Beautiful dress dresses thank you