Reviews (641)Tom is an absolutely amazing guy. He gets product shipped and safely every time. I’ve bought from him probably about 100 times and not once have I had any complaints! Thank you Tom!
Great product and great people! This stream is awesome in every way! These Marvel cards look absolutely amazing. Online pictures dont even do them justice. Also VSM is super helpful and has tons of products. Tom takes great care of the cards for shipping. Worst seller stole cards and damaged them Awesome all the way around!! Great seller! Cool sport & other card show, lot of different products available Awesome stream great deals and fast shipping. Got absolutely COOKED on 2 cosmic hobby boxes, but great stream regardless. Awesome stream! Great selection and fast shipping! Highly recommended! great deal. stadium club quality is amazing. Great guys, fun show and honest people
Takes care of my product can’t complain very fun card breaks. fast and secure shipping. Gem mint CGC slab, as described. Thanks! Amazing Seller! Package Arrived Secured & Delivered Fast! Loved EVERYTHING I Received! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! 🤍 Amazing Seller! Package Arrived Secured & Delivered Fast! Loved EVERYTHING I Received! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! 🤍 thx for the givvy! vsmsportscardoutletSeller
Anytime! thanks again guys 🫡 vsmsportscardoutletSeller
You’re welcome Luis!