Reviews (1,215)TCs look great and thank you for the givvy stickers! Well packaged, there was mail delay no fault of seller. Plant arrived ok condition. Seller kept in touch when I notified them plant did not come when mail gave delivery date. Very responsive to customer’s and would buy from again. Thank you to the seller for keeping in touch Mikey and Andi are wonderful, they package their plants with such care. I absolutely love their corm risers and corm cups. Shipping is super fast and I've never been disappointed by anything I've gotten from them. all my plants came intact and in great condition! can never find a problem with anything farthest guys!! 1000% the best corm setup I've ever seen! It's worth every penny and more! Thank you so very much! I'm so excited for my little tc!! Just got it planted last night fast shipping!! everything looks great ty! The corm cup I received is the cutest thing I've ever seen! Such a great idea! I have a few corms I have been saving and I can't wait to give it a try! Thank you so much!!! ☺️😁 Shipped quickly and packed with care! Will definitely shop here again!
Item shipped and arrived quickly. Was packaged very well. Came in packages well! Super excited! Everything is in excellent condition and very fast shipping! Arrived so quick and PERFECT! thank you very nice tcs! thank you so much! Love my TCs can’t wait to see them grow! Great
customer service (:
perfect condition, fast shipping Thank you so much!! I absolutely love my new plant! Came healthy and happy!! Packing was great and fast shipping!! Amazing products and TCs, super fast shipping turnaround time too! Andy & Mike are so wonderful, kind, and always happy to help 🥰 💯recommend!!! As advertised would buy from this seller again, packaging was amazing.