Reviews (1,136)Thank you very much. I appreciate it. Another order and another happy customer! 😊 The prices, qaulity, packaging and shipping are always on point! The givey is always a nice bonus piece! Thank you! 🫶🏽 Thank you for the free gift. I appreciate your kindness and great deals offered. I just got my order in and jewelry is even better in person! Happy with my purchase. She’s very sweet and easy to talk to. Always on top of requests as well. Great quality! Great host & loved my jewelry💝💯 Beautiful jewelry and great prices 🙌🔥 A great givvy jewelry piece. Thank you for the givvy Always perfect pieces, super fast shipping. Thank you as always, Vy! the pieces are beautiful. I can't wait to gift them to my family and friends. ❤️ Seriously the cutest little ring ever. And the little dust bag is also adorable Great show! Purchase received quickly and as shown! Ty I love my ring💜🫶🏻💜🫶🏻💜💜 Enjoyed your show. Beautiful pieces❤️ I love everything I purchased & the beautiful giveaways, thank you so much! Extremely fast shipping & such an amazing host, I will definitely be back for more 🫶 Cute selections. Quick to ship out