Reviews (118)Great show. Had to take a shot. It was fun experience joining your stream! Thank you. What a show! If you guys haven't checked out this Seller your missing out! Check out his great show, variety of coins and not to mention hospitality! I’m gonna be honest, I mean, luckily no not likely because I spent $100 in this room and I walk away with a dime and a bunch of pennies in the nickel a bunch of garbage unless you got disposable income don’t think that the a lot of these pop-ups are gonna have anything great inside of those bags because a lot of them don’t and their risk definitely outweigh the benefits and the only one smiling at the end is the seller so there was really nothing value that was even worth what people were spending and when I spend it altogether, but it’s my own fault and I’ve learned my lesson now I’m just giving y’all my honest opinion on this because there’s so many of these little ones that are popping up and I mean even the big people do you know you could walk out of there and pay $200 and just get a dime. It’s really a crapshoot and most people might break even but most walk away disappointed so please be careful i’m sure if you have disposable income you can find something much better to do with The copper cone is cool! 😎 delivered as expected. His show is so much 🤩 fun Stand up show. Buy with confidence. Great guy and veteran…..America! Great game and Amazing Prizes! Thanks guys. Excellent shipping speed. Great pricing at your auctions. Keep up the great job you’re doing. Thank you, for the giveaway item. Generous seller and explains the item well. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ informative seller! awesome seller and show. thanks very nice host super informative and pays attention to detail super fun interaction will be back soon