Reviews (1,453)steak was great!!!! absolutely what I have had before marbling and taste was on point, sweet after taste 😋 hard to describe. if you have never had, you must try at least once!!! and this was a very VERY GOOD PRICE, However, I was under impression that I was bidding by the pound. which was not the case when steak arrived, in fact it was only 10.4 oz. This was my first purchase and I am very pleased that I found you. Our waygu steak was delicious and arrived quickly. Thank you for all you do. Packaged very well, it was still frozen when it arrived. The only thing wrong with it, the vacuum seal wasn’t checked and it hadn’t sealed right so it lost the vacuum. Absolutely the best steaks I've ever had. thanks so much. Had my first wagu steak!!! It was Amazing!!!!
Thank you!!! Didn’t think I’d ever buy steak on whatnot. Here I am. 11/10 shipped/delivered in TWO days. Meet was FROZEN. Ice was COLD. I highly recommend this guy 100% Thank you so much! Great givy!!!
I'm excited to be cooking this next weekend. items as described and with fast shipping . I never thought I will be trying wagyu at home as I never tried it from the resto because I'm intimidated of the price. always a treat to watch your shows, very informative too. thanks again. Steaks look amazing! Super fast 24 hr delivery! an absolutely great givey! Thank you so much! super fast shipping! Fast shipping, meat still frozen solid, best meat place out there 🤙🏼 I’ve had a lot of steak in my life and hands-down, this is the best one I have ever had. steaks look great, arrived still cold, well packaged, fast shipping, thank you! Amazing steak and great packaging
These steaks are absolutely amazing Great buy, steaks were delicious Hi Neighbor!!! The family couldn’t stop talking about your Wagyu. IT’S. SOOO. GOOD!! Keep doing what you’re doing. Amazing 🥩!!!