Reviews (90)Thanks! A+ seller fast shipping Great seller! Super helpful, fast shipping 😀 The seller took a bit of time to ship the items, but they arrived in good condition and were well-packaged. M y used dumpling came busted. Seller is amazing and the squishy is great!! Pretty quick shipping, awesome packing, good deals Thank you
Amazing seller!! Everything was packaged safely and my kids are thrilled Perfect condition & arrived before I expected 🤩 The postage is set incorrectly. I was charged for weight that was 2.5x true weight which has cost me an additional $40. Whatnotnhave only partially refunded me. The items are great. No issue there. But the postage weight is a problem Fast shipping and great items! Thank you so much! Everything was as I ordered. I will be ordering again Great prices and fast shipping Fast shipping and order arrived in great condition. Thank you! Very fast shipping and great deal, I can’t wait to give these to the kids in my son’s special needs class! The taba I got for the givvy is so cute! Order went perfect good price good condition and speedy delivery I love this needoh niceberg 5 stars