Reviews (804)I love the plush and thank you so much for my little extra in the package. Appreciate you. Enjoyed your show as well Fast delivery and packaged nicely Very quick shipping and good prices! The plushies were packaged safely and neatly. Thank you! Great seller….super show! 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 Thank you so much for the amazing deal on the Jellycat kitty and thank you for the adorable coloring book and other cute gifts for my kiddo as well!! I love my Boh Mouse so much! Thank you again for selling him to me!!! He will be placed in my Ghibli plush collection and he was one I have been looking for years for!!! He was packaged so safely too!! 😭😭😭 I definitely recommend this seller to anyone!!! Fantastic seller, extremely kind, great prices, and fast shipping! 10/10 recommend. ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ Such a sweet seller with amazing inventory and even better deals! She was so accommodating and I'm so grateful 🥰 Shipped fast, my baby was soooo excited to receive her package and hasn't put it down since! Can't wait to shop again ❤️ Awesome seller, awesome plushies!! : ) Everything arrived in excellent condition and expertly packaged. Quick shipper. Great prices for plushies and shipping. Excellent seller communication quick responses and very friendly. I'm very happy with my purchases!! : ) I would definitely recommend doing business with this seller. 5 ENORMOUS ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐s for this A+++++ seller it's been awesome doing business with you again!! : ) 😁📬 today ‼️ Looks perfect and love the frog stickers! the seller is the sweetest and always has something to tempt me ;) you definitely need to check out a show or two! Awesome seller, awesome plushies!! : ) My plushies arrived in excellent used condition and expertly packaged. Quick shipper. Great prices for plushies and shipping. Excellent seller communication quick responses and very friendly. I'm very happy with my purchases!! : ) I would definitely recommend doing business with this seller. 5 HUGE ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ s for this A+++++ seller it's been awesome doing business with you!! : ) Thank you for the care taken in packaging my purchases. 😁📬 today ‼️ I now am checking the video because I was overcharged on one of the people on Whatnot so now cause of that I’m gonna be very careful going forward but you guys were great thank you and honest thank you Love the plushies! Thank you! This seller is so organized and kind! Love the show!