Reviews (848)Can’t wait to play it and buy more games
As always everything came in clean and working couldn’t be more satisfied with my orders!!! Have bought almost half of my items from this seller alone!!! Solid guy quality items guaranteed!!!! it was great over all but the portal I bought had some bad corroded batteries. Fast shipping, disc in good condition Super fast shipment and great prices! Thanks again! Fast shipping item as described. There was scratching on the disc I wanted mint clean disc smh wallstreets_game_exchangeSeller
$15 game and I show on screen i’m pretty sure I showed it on screen and then you purchased it so must be you approved of its condition when you bought it but anyway, you could have contacted me and we could have figured it out but since you left a bad review, enjoy the game Fast shipping, safe wrapping, great value. Every game came intact and looking absolutely good Shipped quickly and items arrived in excellent condition! absolute gold also included a $50 dollar gift card for delay Fast Shipping Like Described Great packaging’s and everything looks great Looking for awesome games at good prices check wallstreet_game_exchange out. Lots of good stuff check it out!