Reviews (202)What an amazing gift!! TY! Awesome seller who always brings unique and beautiful goodies to the show! Absolutely love it all!! :) Omg this bracelet is everything! so gorgeous, thank you! Beautiful piece! Thank you 🙏 Once again, amazed by the jewelry from Walnut and Brass! Always has lovely, unique antique and vintage pieces. A very satisfied customer many times over 😊 This is so pretty. The small slider gives the chain some class. Love this chain and appreciate the seller. Love the necklaces & bracelet! Beautiful antique pieces and always a beautiful setup during the shows. Repeat and satisfied Walnut and Brass customer! So beautiful! and a missing garnet for my bracelet was placed in this package too! The locket is so beautiful! It shipped so fast and came well packaged too! Wow! Such an incredible beauty! Nicely packaged and shipped quickly. Thank you so much! 💖 Beautiful vintage and antique items. Seller has so many beautiful items to choose from! Just stunning! So many beautiful garnet pieces. I love them all! Gorgeous excellent quality love it 😍 Love both bracelets I received!!!
This antique bracelet is absolutely gorgeous!!! I am so in love with it 🥰 The seller has unique items and very beautiful pieces for investment. Literally the most beautiful pieces of jewelry I had the pleasure of buying So happy I found this amazing show and seller! I love my purchase so much! Fast , friendly shipping, wonderful, knowledgeable host with well-curated, high quality pieces!!! I will definitely be back!! Absolutely adore Sabrina and all the beautiful baubles she brings for us. She truly is one of a kind and highly recommend shopping with her!!! ✨
Very pleased with my purchase! If I could give more than 5 stars I would!! Excellent quality and fast shipping ♥️ Thank you so much for my giveaway necklace! She’s so pretty 😍 Always the best givveys, ty!!😍🤩🤎 Really beautiful and curated options at Walnut and Brass. The jewelry is exquisite 👌!