Reviews (868)Thank you for the “special heart givy!” 💕 Wanda is one of the sweetest and most supportive sellers on this app. I absolutely love her and her amazing inventory love her style! thank you! Love my Micro Emerson. Thank you so much ❤️❤️ Wanda!!!!! This cardi is AMAZING. You’re my dawg!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Love it! Fast shipping too 🩷 Thank you my friend I love the bracelet🫶🫶 This hat was so much more than it appeared on the live....it is over the top amazing. Package received timely, neatly packaged and was sooo good. Thank you Wanda for always bringing great merchandise, supporting others and providing wonderful live streams for everyone to join. Another great purchase! I’ll be back and would definitely recommend! Amazing seller with amazing deals!! Wanda knows her Free People! ❤️😍 Always beautiful pieces and love to spend some time in your shows my friend. Sensational Wanda!!!!
She’s got the goods!!!!
❤️🧡❤️🧨🧨🧨🥰🥰🥰🔥🔥🔥
The the awesome 🆕 candy apple 🍎 red Camden 👚. She is a beautify and so soft!!!
❤️🧡❤️🧨🧨🧨🥰🥰🥰🔥🔥🔥
Wanda always has a great variety of clothing and accessories.
Lots of really great stuff!!!
🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️💖🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️
Wanda ships immediately so you always get your 📦📦📦📦 as fast as
🚀🚀🚀💨💨 🚀🚀🚀💨💨
Wanda is super awesome in every sense!!!
❤️🧡❤️🧨🧨🧨🥰🥰🥰🔥🔥🔥
She gets 15 thumbs up
👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍
👍 👍 👍 👍 👍
❤️🧡❤️🧨🧨🧨🥰🥰🥰🔥🔥🔥 Very happy with my purchase from this seller - she has awesome items at great starting prices - good shows and a very nice seller - fast shipping too tysm 😊 This was my first purchase from Ms. Wanda and I will definitely be back. I love the shirt I purchased for well below retail price and I a standley cup as the buyers giveaway. I will definitely be back. TYSM 😊 Thanks for the best givey ive ever received 🫶🏼🌸🧦 Great bag and seller... and fast shipping!! How can anyone not love Wanda! Loved all my goodies and so easy to work with! Great seller, shows and shop, always!! Thank you!! 😊 ♥️ Thank you Wanda for my new Work Bag (Because I need another one) lol you are the bestest!!!! :)