Reviews (1,004)All great items! Thanks 😊 The jar of doll faces…epic! Thank you so much!!! Has described arrived on time
Once again another great package! thank you! 🫶 Excellent item! I love it! Fast shipping and very well packaged, too! Beautiful needlepoint! 🤍🤍 Great items-easy pickup!! Thanks! all items arrived. thank you Great show! Everything arrived in perfect condition and will make a great addition to my Christmas decor! I am really happy with my purchases from your shop! Thank you so much. I got some great deals and I really appreciate how well you packed all of the items. They arrived here safely and I can’t wait to use them in my house and give some of them to my friends and family as gifts. Thank you for my treasures! Love all my stuff! As usual Arrived quickly and love it Love your shows. Thanks for everything.😊 Crazy fast shipping!!! Thanks friend I love everything 😍 I just love watching her shows and I got an amazing deal and her shipping was crazy fast Great seller with awesome things 😀 Love!!!! Great vintage Christmas seller!