Reviews (4,413)One of the Greats!! A true comic book fan!! Quality books!! Sweet giveaways!! Super fast shipping!! Excellent packing!! Excellent seller!!! Extremely pleased with my items and transaction!! Fast, safe, secure shipping, great communication, honest and trustworthy. Arrived in 100 % PERFECT condition!! Highly recommended seller!! A+++++ A pleasure doing business with you! Thanks again!!! Always bring long the heat. 🔥 As a returning customer, I’m delighted to return and grab a comic with a signature and a COA for an incredible deal! Great seller and would always recommend them. Dude is a bit rude on streams, seems like he couldn’t be bothered to run books and gets annoyed when people ask for things. I’m glad I got the Frison exclusive but there is a small spine tick. I was hoping it would be mint. fast shipping and great packaging Fast shipping , great packing, in near mint thank you! Book came in great. Thanks. Fast shipping and great packaging Great finds!! Shipped with tons of care. Thank you! Comics looked great and were packed carefully! Couldnt be happier
Awesome seller! Books all packaged well and arrived no problems. Appreciate you as always! Comic looks amazing. Packaged really well and got here quick. Awesome signed book and packaging! Great streamer, too! Thanks! Fantastic seller with great deals! Fantastic seller with great deal!