Reviews (669)Thanks for the epic fan arts! Love em. The cards were pristine and came fast as always! Epic as always! Fast and safe shipping. Thanks! It was perfectly sealed and is the same card I purchased. it is also not damaged. Cards arrived perfect like always! Thank you. FINALLY found my Greedent V I have been hunting for and my beloved Fuecoco! Thank you!!! 🙏🏼 ☺️THANK YOU !! Happy we had them for you !! 🫶🏽🔥 Best streamer in the business!! Always a 🔥 ass show!! The cards arrived quickly. Packaged safely. And as described! Love these sellers! Thanks again. THANK YOU! For always supporting our small business🫡🫶🏽 The paintings I received came out beautifully, would definitely get another one
Thank you for the great cards and fast shipping!! The cards arrived quickly, safe, and as promised. Mint and beautiful! Thanks again! I’ll be back. 5 star as always! Fast shipping. Cards in mint condition. And they threw in some extras. Again! Will continue to shop here. Check them out! Never got cards waited 16 days for them to come and whatnot or sender will not refund me very unfortunate So sad to see people like you, items says delivered & if whatnot will not refund you it’s bc you’ve done it to many times 🤡 YOU NOT ONCE REACHED OUT TO ME WITH A MESSAGE CONCERNING THIS ISSUE!! I FEEL FOR YOU !! Epic seller!! Threw in some stuff for the kids. Everything arrived in promised condition. Will buy from again! Yayy Was able to get an awesome card I’ve been looking for for a good price 🥰 Shipped quickly and arrived in perfect condition, Thankyou WarlockslifeSoo happy we had your card !! 🫶🏽🔥 LOVED my card! came in perfect condition and loved the freebies Came in on time and everything looks great Everything was perfect! It arrived so fast, I was shocked and honestly confused how it made it here already lol! Will definitely be buying again.Hahaha I try my best to ship out asap !! Thank you !!! 🫶🏽🔥 Good and fast shipper!!
Thank you, you’re Awesome!!🔥🔥