Reviews (56)Such cute fits! Amazing sweet seller. Thanks for the gift 🩷🩷🩷 Perfect lil sonny in an adorable fit! So grateful for the fit he arrived in. Fast shipping. Cute extras. Tysm Thank the fit is so cute. I appreciate the the personalized sonny necklace. Tysm! Loved everything and great customer service Literally the cutest Robby fits! Thank you so much for making them for me 🖤🖤🖤 Thank u for my coffee overall it looks so cute. whish I knew how to submit a pic of it. Absolutely adorable little rompers fits! The cauldron and Halloween foot stands are all so very cute too! Tysvm ❤️ Lauren has the cute designs everyone’s Sonny needs! I the stand doesn’t stay on. Barely on the foot. Cauldron is cute!
Love it!!! Such a good idea!!! I can’t wait to dress all my babies!! The Frank suit is perfect! Now I just need to get him in! Sweet seller, will work with you on your need. Please check j out her shows! Great stuff♥️♥️♥️ AMAZING seller! Makes such cute little outfits!!! Highly recommend 🫶😊 Amazing seller with adorable fits! Thank you for a perfect transaction! I will definitely be purchasing more from this seller! 💕 Really nice cloth for the angel baby This romper is soo cute!! Thank you so much for the extra freebie too 🫶 Absolutely adorable! Custom fits made by Lauren is where you need to shop for Sonny fits! My daughter loved all the amazing outfits! Thank you so much! 🫶🫶🫶 the cutest ever little outfits 🥹 I loved my frumpy overalls! also the sweetest ever! 🩷 Really nice seller will purchase more I LOVE ALL MY OUTFITS , sweet seller & always down for request , thank you 🫶🏻 Really nice seller and beautiful work, thank you so much Such incredible service by Lauren she has fast shipping, great packaging, and adorable handmade Sonny angel clothes. Your little angel will be the biggest fashionista with any purchase you make here! Everything is so well put together and styled so cute! Thank you so much Lauren for my footstands I love them! 🩵🫶🏻