Reviews (33)Love love love my creamer!! Beautiful piece, thank you so much! Thanks so much! I love my Cross Stitch Samplers! They were very nice, clean, securely wrapped. Very happy! Awesome seller! Would definitely buy from again. Thank you!Thank you for your purchase! I appreciate you! Great seller and friend! I love my items and packaging was great! Love my order, the embroidery is even more beautiful in person. You shipped it and packaged it very well, thank you. I have your future shows bookmarked. 🥰Awww thank you so much! I appreciate you! Everything as shown and described! Thank you for sharing these amazing finds!! Everything was perfect!! Awesome seller!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ This seller has an amazing items at fantastic prices! Can’t wait to see her next show Obsessed with this rabbit art!! It’s perfect for my home and arrived with no damaged. Thank you! Awesome! Thanks so much!!! 😊 excellent seller, very knowledgeable! thank you!