Reviews (2,033)always love all my items. thank u very much.... shop this ladys store... she has a lot Thank you so much 💗 everything arrived in perfect condition ❤️ Love all the flatbacks! Thank you so much! thank you for all my goodies! She packages them very nicely, thank you so much! Very happy with my purchase Super excited with these…I just wish they had more for me to choose from and buy…these are just perfect…ty so much #warstars_treasures…Thanks for the purchase and review, I will get more bundles in the bin, always feel free to message me if you can’t make it to a show ❤️ Loved my order like always:) 💜 Great seller!! Thank you!! Packaged well and super fast delivery. My order was a lot with a lot of different beads and she worked with me to get me what I needed. Perfect! Thank you so much! love all my goodies! thank you I love everything! thank you Such an amazing seller!! She was so helpful after I came like a whirlwind into her live and she helped put a bundle together for me! So sweet, patient and the focals are amazing!! Also the packaging is so nice and neat 😆 I don’t even want to open them up!! Definitely will buy from again and shipping was extremely fast!! TYSM!! 🫶🏽 Loved my purchase from you! All the acrylics arrived perfectly & couldn’t be more happy, tysm!! 🫶 LOVEE your acrylics and amazing packaging All my items are perfect!!! Such a great assortment to choose from. Great show as always and kind hostess. I will see u again soon. 👍😊