Reviews (1,367)Even though I never received my package, I was refunded so there’s no need to leave a bad review, I was very excited for my purchase so it sucks to not get it but hey “SH*T Happens” 😩 Thank you so much for all the incredible products!! Your shows are always super fun and enjoyable to watch. You have a huge inventory of absolute amazing, and incredible brands. You are always incredibly generous and extremely kind to everyone. I love supporting you and your incredible family. Everything always arrives perfectly and quickly. I look forward to your next show!!♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ Best ever!!!! Love her and her family!!! Came for the products stayed for the laughs and great people!!! ❤️❤️🤩🤩 Loved all of my pick ups will definitely be purchasing again. Thank you so much for the freebies loved everything ❤️ thank you beautiful!! I love your show and you. you also have amazing products . I wish people would bid more for you! Wonderful products and great show! Thank you 🫶 Items were packed so carefully and givvy items were amazing! 🤩 Loveeeeeee the lippie thank you!!!!
I hate how much I miss your lives when you go on vacation and you don’t take me! Products are always A+++ vibe is always a freaking party! Amazing reseller highly recommend! Amazing! Attention to detail! Such an amazing seller
Absolutely loved this show! Such a fun and entertaining host—she kept me laughing and enjoying myself the whole time! 😂💕 The products were gorgeous, high-end, and there were so many amazing finds. Beautiful items, great energy, lots of laughs, and such a good time from start to finish. Can’t wait to catch another show!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Such an amazing host! 😂 She had me laughing and entertained the entire show—I truly enjoyed every second! The energy was so much fun, and the products were absolutely beautiful. So many gorgeous, high-end items! 😍✨ Great products, great vibes, and an all-around amazing experience. Thank you so much!!! Everything arrived safely !!five 🌟 seller all of my products came perfectly fine and the package had so much protection! Amy is wonderful and will definitely be purchasing from her again!!😍💕 Always love what I get from Amy!! 🩷 First time purchase, I received everything nicely packaged and quickly being on the east coast! Thank you for the very thoughtful and generous givey!! I’ll definitely be back again. Such a fun show to be in. The product selection is insane and the deals are awesome! Very nicely packaged. Love my items and giveaway. Thank u 🤍 much as gracias gorgeous!!! everything came perfect…super happy to see you back on from time to time ! 🥰😍