Reviews (425)Unfortunately the item although pretty, it smelled of body perspiration, like worn and not washed. Right when you open package. Thanks for the steals my friend. 🥰Everything is exactly as described. I look forward to your future shows. Thank you so much! I was blessed by your show! Fantastic seller!!! Super fair pricing!! Lightning speed shipping!!! I’ll be back for more. Thank you so very much.!! great experience, fast shipping, well packaged. Will shop again! Love my Cardigan. Packaged well and delivered fast. Thanks!! I absolutely love the shirt I received in the mail. It's a great like new shirt. She is really nice and she responded to comments and questions very quickly. Thank you so much!! Great Seller & Super Fast Shipping ! Thank you! Great clothing, great deals, very nice host, great shows! It doesn't feel like the material she was describing. it's stuck together and full of static. Items were just as shown and the seller is so pleasant to shop from The item is great; just as it looked on screen! Thank you! Such a nice givy! Thank you 💕 It was so much fun going through all my sparkly pretty things. It was like Christmas.
Christmas in July Fast shipping! The cutest items! Great deals. I can't wait to shop again! Packaged well and received everything I ordered