Reviews (1,191)excellent piece! as described, more than pleased Good seller - nice transaction and super quick shipping. Thanks! Watches we exactly as advertised. Well packaged and undamaged. Was told watch was working properly it was not I haven’t been able to get a refund and can’t get any help happy with the watch and packaging Guru is a great seller, great prices, fun shows. Guru is a great seller, great prices, great shows. I always recommend guru for your watche needs Running great. Timed on my timegrapher excellent looks great. Fastest shipping. Fast shipping! Awesome giveaway, thanks! Great show, people and selection. Very fast shipping. Item as described. I appreciate you!
Guru you’re the best!! Thanks for great watches!! Items as described running and driving, thank you. Great seller - happy w/purchase! Item as described packed well, thank you. Beautiful bands, thanks for the bundle deal!! Best watches and best prices. Thanks Tony!! excellent item , great seller fast shipping