Reviews (801)Awesome streamer with great deals and fast shipping. Thank you so much! great for new collectors and budget price and bundle. packaging is good. Rating for a giveaway! it was I think about 3 cards ? None of them were cards I had either which was super cool! Very chill too top quality cards from an awesome seller. cards all came well packaged and in great shape Thank you I really appreciate that the giveaways had a little binder and some sleeves I was missing from old etbs Great seller, fast shipping. super quick to ship and even threw in a couple cards as a gift which was a nice surprise. thanks brother 💯🙏🏽You are so welcome stop in anytime! packaging could have been better. my cards were damp from the rain. it was a giveaway, so i cant be too mad, but still In so sorry for the inconvenience i will work on my shipping team. Great seller, fast shipping. Great seller, fast shipping. Thanks bro cards are mintHappy to hear it got there in great condition. This was by far one of the best shows I been lately, top notch environment, deals, and good vibe 100%Im happy to hear that thank you so much for this review! Super awesome, Thank you very much 🤘 Awesome streamer with great deals. Thank you so much! WatDaPokemon has great streams with great cards! I’m never disappointed with the quality of service. Fast and secure shipping! Thank you (: Amazingggg streamer! 10/10 fast and secured shipping. Will always come back for more AMAZING products, lovely seller, everything came well packaged and is beautiful Thank you for your feedback much appreciated. everything showed up in good shape and very shiny Great seller, fast shipping.