Reviews (14,172)packed well, fast shipping A+ won 2 givys got 1 air freshener. kinda weak. at least could of sent me 2 air freshener or a base card. integrity is important in business especially when asking for followers Honest question: was that a joke? appreciate the chance at the a free break got a cool freshener thank you Very poor packaging, simple white envelope plastic Card sleeve no protection whatsoever Card has been to hell and back My first time in this room was amazing
Great vibes
Packed up and shipped very fast and safe
Highly recommend Amazing Seller! Package Arrived Secured & Delivered Fast! Loved EVERYTHING I Received! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! 🤍 Not sure if I actually got anything from the the “Mega break drawing”. Doesn’t look like anything shipped so I assume that is a no? Other than that, just as expected. perfect packing, very professional. Thanks Prompt and proper service! I’m standing card ship quickly and safely. Thank you so much. Great buying experience and great shows!