Reviews (1,587)Man is a goat of good cards buy as much as you can. Simply Perfect! Great streamer must follow and bookmark!! Great seller, great cards Aeesome cards...great seller Honest seller, Great Vibes, Perfect Shipping! Must Bookmark and Follow! Thank you Wayne and Best of Luck on the Marriage congratulations!! Thank you Wayne! Great show and Awesome cards! another great stream from my man, he is very chill and amazing cards and prices, please check him out and follow, you won't be disappointed Packaged extremely well!! Awesome show, cards were shipped quickly and safe! Definitely buying off this streamer again! Thank you sir Best show and best host on the app! 🔥cards and prices and always gives Alittle extra! One of my favorite shows WAYNESCARDWORLD… MY BESTIE. MY ENABLER. MY CARD-DEALING MENACE. 😭😂⚾️
ALWAYS. HOOKING. IT. UP. 🙌🔥
I won giveaways and somehow STILL feel like I walked away with the entire Whatnot show. 😂📦 The cards?! THE BEST. The shows?! EVEN BETTER. And the shipping + packaging?! FAST. PERFECT. NO NOTES. 👏📦💨
And his shows are absolutely UNHINGED. 😂🤣 Chaotic, hilarious, and somehow I always end up laughing WAY too hard.
WaynesCardWorld is seriously one of my favorites. 🥹🫶🏻 Always bringing the 🔥 cards, 🔥 shows, and 🔥 energy.
10/10 GIVEAWAYS. 10/10 SHIPPING. 10/10 PACKAGING. 100/10 CHAOS. 😂👏
Thanks for always hooking it up, bestie! ♡♡ Now I’ll just be over here waiting for the next show like I have absolutely no self-control. 🤣⚾️ Amazing cards as always! Thank you for the extra cards! Awesome seller! Crazy amount of great stuff at an awesome price! Thanks man! I got what was shown but it was never mentioned they were promo cards.I have a sign in plain sight in every show that says 80’s & 90’s players only custom oddball promo cards.