Reviews (933)Great to deal with and very fast on delivery I love the bandanet I purchased. Great quality. Great idea. Great to deal with and very fast on delivery Delivery was fast. I’m so excited to finally have the Viking Spark. I had been wanting one for so long. Got one at a steal. Thank you so much! As always absolutely amazing. Such a amazing product and the people behind it are pretty cool too. Thoroughly enjoy their shows and the people they attract! I absolutely love this necklace! Thank you so much for shipping it so incredibly fast! You are awesome! 🫶🫶🫶 Absolutely outstanding, super stoked. You guys always rock! Wanna give a big thanks! Can't wait to show off all my cool new gear. Great to deal with and very fast on delivery Great to deal with and very fast on delivery very sturdy and well made belt. The medium isn't quite as long as I would have expected. Barely long enough for my 34" waist when filled. Yeah, I "could" make it work at 36", but there would really be little "tail" left to pull to tight through the buckle. I greatly appreciate the sturdy gear loops on the belt. That is smart. And I like the Signal mirror storage in the buckle. if this is your thing then wazoo is worth you parting with your money These bands are amazing and have so many different uses. They remind me of those nice broccoli rubber bands but way better. Definitely recommended 🫡 Absolutely awesome piece of kit!! Great to deal with and very fast on delivery Great to deal with and very fast on delivery Every Wazoo WhatNot show is informative and entertaining! Thank you for the super fast shipping and for the quality gear! Woohoo carabiners!! Dusting puts on an epic rockin' show at Wazoo! These ranger bands are going to be put to good use! Thank you! Another excellent Wazoo show, full of quality American made survival gear! Thank you for the giveaway, I love it! I already owned the black and the tan. Now I have the gray cache cap. As described. Quick shipping. Wazoo is a top notch company. I have lots of their gear. Thank great addition to my supplies. The Viking Spark combo was 🔥 great looking and wearable gear. Thanks again wazoogear! Dustin and his team puts on an excellent whatnot show for his company Wazoo Gear! I always learn something new each show and I enjoy the ability to pick out my whetstones live on WhatNot! Super quick shipping and expertly packed! Thank you!