Reviews (1,113)Thank you for the givvy! Perfect for my glasses 🥰 Cute sunglasses for the price! I love these frames TY great deal ,great show, Beautiful Ladies . Love It the quality of the sunglasses was poor and the free gift cologne that was put in the bottom was totally out and cologne was all over the packaging an sunglasses Described as ray bans but they are not This review is inaccurate. The item was never described, listed, or sold as Ray-Ban. The actual brand was clearly stated in the listing, show notes, and multiple times during the live auction. We always make sure buyers know exactly what brand they are bidding on. Was suppose to get glasses in a giveaway. All I received was a microfiber lens cloth…This review is based on a misunderstanding. This was a FREE mystery giveaway, not a glasses giveaway. At no point were glasses promised or advertised as the prize. The giveaway was clearly described during the show as a small mystery appreciation gift for our audience. Excellent Seller highly Recommended. High quality of service and fast Shipping thank for the givvyy You are the best, thank you. I love everything Great glasses. Fit is good. Very stylish. Your product is always the best quality. Hope to see new mirror lenses aviators in stock Did not receive my package
Picture deceiving
thanks for my beautiful items. Good variety of fun sunglasses. Packaged really well. I was supposed to receive ray bans not Jolie Rose sun shades. Not happy and want a refund Hello! Please check your receipt .These sunglasses were never listed, advertised, or sold as Ray-Ban. The brand and product information were clearly stated in the title/description and in my show notes before purchase.
Please review the listing and your order details. Ok, the overall quality of the glasses is good. Only thing, I thought this site was exclusive to the Jollie Rose brand. I thought I was biddn on Jollie Rose sunglasses. Wen thty csme I discovered they are LOCS. Dont think id of bid on those if Id of known that... This is my favorite show!! My glasses are lovely and i could listen to the host all day 😎 Never received my orderHi! I’m really sorry USPS lost your package. Unfortunately, once an order is shipped and accepted by the carrier, delivery is outside of our control. You escalated the missing package to Whatnot and received a full refund. We’re a small business and take every order and review very seriously, so it’s disappointing to receive a 1-star review for a carrier issue that was outside of our control. We always do our best to make sure every order is packed and shipped properly.