Reviews (231)Everything was great! Thank you Tiffany is such a sweetheart. My order was packed with so much love and care. all the pieces arrived in excellent condition, as described 🩵 perfect packaged and awesome items Thank you fast shipping love them 3 mores watches added to my collection great little silver watch Great Seller. All items arrived as described in the show. Thank you It cleaned up nicely and runs well thank you for the beautiful watches 🥰 I got my order and it’s a beautiful piece! Thank you so much 😊 The best. So fun to shop with the seller. Terrific seller so much fun to shop with Absolutely love the necklace. ❤️ Thank you for such a terrific show! I really appreciate your bundles and the care in shipping my items to me! Thank you for everything! Excellent show! Thank you shopwithme for the great care in packaging and shipping! We have loved our purchases! Thank you for everything! All arrived safe and sound packaged very well and super fast shipping . Thanks again love the watch I purchased. great looking and a greater value. ty