Reviews (560)Thank you so much! Packed amazingly! 😊weathered_wildflower_vtgSeller
🩷🩷🩷 Thank you so much!!! Melissa is a FABULOUS seller! Hands down… THE BEST VINTAGE FINDS! Never disappointed 💕 Thank You, Thank You, THANK YOU!!! ☺️ weathered_wildflower_vtgSeller
🩷🩷🫶🏼🫶🏼🩷🩷 Thank you my sweet friend!!! Arrived all in one piece! Thank you 😊 weathered_wildflower_vtgSeller
💚❤️💚 Yay!!!! Thank you so much!!! Took special care when packaging my items to ensure they arrived safe and sound! Has beautiful, unique pieces every show 😍weathered_wildflower_vtgSeller
🩷🩷🩷 Thank you so much!! Do you love that Santa!? I’m obsessed, he’s better in person!! I’m so glad you got that! Thank you again!! Perfect condition! weathered_wildflower_vtgSeller
❤️💚❤️💚 Thank you so much Sherrie!! Beautiful Christmas ornaments. Thank youweathered_wildflower_vtgSeller
🎄❤️🎄 Thank you Jenni!! Great thank youweathered_wildflower_vtgSeller
Thank you so much Karla!! 🩷 This package smelled like smoke. Only whe butter bell packaging but fortunately the book did not smell like smoke. weathered_wildflower_vtgSeller
Thank you for the interesting feedback Kathy. Unfortunately I believe you are mistaken. I live in a smoke free home,I use all brand new packing materials for every order, every time. New box,new packing paper & new bubblewrap. This is a very odd review that frankly makes zero sense. Please also consider the book you purchased is about 140 years old and most likely has an “old book smell”. Both items were packaged with new materials. I encourage you to consider that antique & vintage items are sourced from many places. I’m 100% certain that I did not send you a box that smelled of smoke. Thanks Such a sweet seller!!! I love my items and they came packaged well with an awesome surprise! Bless you and thanks💕weathered_wildflower_vtgSeller
🫶🏼🫶🏼🩷🩷 Thank you sweet friend!!! I appreciate you so much!!!!! Love!!! Amazing items!weathered_wildflower_vtgSeller
🩷🩷🩷🩷🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼 I adore you! Thank you!!! The sweetest seller with the best items!! Great packaging!! Buy from her. She really is the best.
weathered_wildflower_vtgSeller
You are the ABSOLUTE Best!!! Thank you!!! 🫶🏼🫶🏼 this lavender color is so beautiful!! Love their shows! So personable and fun! Great items, packaging, and shipping! I love this book! 📕
Thank you for the Amazon gift card! ❤️ Beautiful plates - thank you! Thank you so much! weathered_wildflower_vtgSeller
🩷🩷 Thank you so much!! beautiful!weathered_wildflower_vtgSeller
🩷🩷 Thank you sweet friend!! I’m so happy everything made it to you safely!! Thank you, Thank you!! Antique Atlantic City vibes!weathered_wildflower_vtgSeller
Jill!! I love that!! Thank you so much!! 🩷🩷🩷 love it thank you. awesome sellerweathered_wildflower_vtgSeller
Thank you so much Tammy!!! I’m so happy you like it! I just know you styled it perfectly! I appreciate you so much!! Thank you again!!! 🩷🩷 This is one of my favorite purchases from WN so far! I’m so proud of this gorgeous quilt, and can’t wait to display it every Christmas for years to come! weathered_wildflower_vtgSeller
🫶🏼🫶🏼🩷🩷 I am so beyond happy you love it sweet friend!!! Thank you so much!! so so nice thank you 😊 weathered_wildflower_vtgSeller
Thank you so much Cynthia!! 🩷🩷🩷 I appreciate you!!!! 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼