Reviews (403)🥯 ❤️ weav!!! The most entertaining show on the app by far!!! I always find myself cracking up with all the goofy shenanigans while she is still running a great show! Its so refreshing to see someone just being themselves and having fun. Weav is must see TV!! Well packaged. Fast shipping. Awesome seller. WILD WILD WILD 🤪 FOR THE LOVE OF BABY WEAV!!! Thank you
One of the best shows
So much funny weav! you're the bestest. had a lot of fun, even if skybox didn't give me any of the ladies. thanks for the add-ins! You need to watch this channel for great deals and the outstanding (crazy) entertainment. 😂 One of, if not the best and entertaining sellers on Whatnot 😀 If you want your Mondays to turn around for the better come in these streams! Always a good laugh and high energy with weav. EVER SINCE I STARTED HANGING IN HERE MY MENTAL HEALTH INCREASED! Literally you can’t help but laugh, vibe out and have fun!!! YES YES YESawwwwww!!!! thank you!!! yay mental health!!! if there is one thing I want its for all my friends to have the best time!! I'm so glad I can brighten your Monday! Your appreciation means alot! Always a fantastic and fun time in weav’s world! 10/10 always recommend! Great cards, great deal. Everything was packaged perfectly and was shipped and delivered super quickly. I will 100% buy from again. Also got some sweet stickers and a Weave card. Thanks so much! LOVE THE GIFTS!!! THE CARDS ARE ALSO GREAT!!! ABSOLUTELY INSANE SHOW!!! AND TREMENDOUS SELLER!!!!! Great show
Great seller
So much fun