Reviews (2,471)They’re so good! Tysm! 💐💐💐 Another quality package of the most stunning jewelry at phenomenal prices! OMG! I absolutely adore this seller, she’s top tier and I’ll always be back in her shows for more. She keeps the positivity & laughs flowing, just a joy to interact in rooms with her. If you’re not following/bookmarking her shows, do yourself a favor & do it! You can thank me later. 💁🏻♀️ Gorgeous, perfect pieces! Wellalright you have some beautiful stuff girllll!!!! Thank you! I can’t wait til my cruise to wear a couple of the kimonos! The rest I’ll be enjoying soon!!!! The kimono fits perfectly and the RED jewelry is lovely! Thanks for the additional necklace, LOVE IT!! Loved loved 💖💖💖 the necklace . Thank you for the giveaway I appreciate you, thank you for the feedback ❣️ Absolutely Fantastic Seller with the most beautiful items. I loved everything in my shipment and will definitely be back for more! Thank you again! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️You’re amazing 🤩, thank for your review❣️ Love every single item, thank you!! Love every single item! thank youCookie‼️❣️ It was awesome having you🙂 Loved doing the raid train with you! Thanks for the jewelry box! Fantastic seller and an excellent buying experience! The item was exactly as described, shipped quickly, and the seller went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly. Honest, dependable, and highly recommended!Awww thank you for feedback 💕 One of my favorite sellers on What Not, hands down! 💯
I LOVE every single piece that I just got from 3 gorgeous bundles at the most unbelievable prices. Always quality and packed with care! You know I’ll be back because you’re Fantastic! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 so glad I found wellalright. she has lovely jewelry Ty for the awesome givvy !! Super cute as always ♥️♥️♥️ Everything was package so well! And my pierces are beautiful! 🫶🏾 happy with purchase! Don’t miss out on this seller, great merchandise and super quick delivery every time, luv it 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🩷🩷🩷🩷 Such cute earrings, I’m so appreciative of this givvy. Thank you! Cute cute cute ty so much !! I will be back ♥️♥️♥️ Great items! Will be back for more shows Thank you for your business, I appreciate it🥰 Another great buying experience! The seller was honest, responsive, and went above and beyond, while making sure the item was shipped quickly and arrived exactly as promised. I would purchase from this seller again without hesitation! Fantastic seller and an excellent buying experience! The item was exactly as described, shipped quickly, and the seller went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly. Honest, dependable, and highly recommended!Thank you very much for this awesome review.❣️