Reviews (99)Thank you so much for my amazing box of goodies! Adore you! Love, Swamp Strega 🌜🌝🌛 Absolutely stunning pieces!! Never disappointed in anything I've purchased from Shelley! ❤️❤️ Scored a Lovely 60’s gem! Thank you so much! absolute sweetheart of a seller I absolutely love the blazer!!!wellhellotheredarlinvintageSeller
OOOOH karlab! I’m doing my happy vintage dance! Thank you so much dearest! Enjoy!! 🥹❤️❤️❤️ Beautiful pieces as always!! ❤️wellhellotheredarlinvintageSeller
Thank you so much Angela! I appreciate your continued support and vintage lovin’!!! 🖤🖤🖤 Amazing, as always!! Ty! 💞wellhellotheredarlinvintageSeller
You rock Heather!! You’re just the sweetest darlin’!! Beautiful dress I love it! So well packed and thank you so much for the extra goodies. I look forward to shopping with you again soonwellhellotheredarlinvintageSeller
Thank you darlin’! I’m so happy to hear that-I so appreciate the kind review and love! See ya soon kitten!! 🩷🩷🩷 Stunning dress, perfect condition!! Measurements were spot on!! Thanks Shelley!!❤️wellhellotheredarlinvintageSeller
Thank YOU for your continued support my sweet! I truly appreciate you and your support! 🥰🩷🖤 You have some of the best pieces and the best vibes I love everything I get from you! I just love you so much thank you ☺️ Thank you so much! Packaged so beautiful. I love my items. Can't wait to shop with you again. Blessed Be and much love, Swamp 💜 I’m so excited about all my pieces. Especially the wedding dress. The under slip is so sweet. Shipped so quickly! Thank you. she is so cool and knowledgeable what a great experience and her vintage clothes are from beyond absolutely amazing selection!! packaging was above and beyond!! tysm 😊 If you haven't spent a Saturday night hanging out with Shelley in the shed, you're missing out! Each show is a treasure hunt with a knowledgeable vintage queen. Not only is the shed full of goodies, rumor has it there is storage container, and a truck, and a garage full of more vintage! You'd be hard pressed to not find something you need. 🥰 Really special vintage dress with great details!! Absolutely love! Shelley is a fantastic seller that only sells top quality pieces!! 💄💄 Well curated shop with the best finds always! I LOVE, LOVE my purchases. I can't wait to style and wear! All I can say is WOW, these pieces are each so perfect and special and I’m so happy with my purchases! Wonderful seller with a wealth of knowledge, highly recommend!!!wellhellotheredarlinvintageSeller
Thank you so very much darling!! I appreciate your support and I hope you enjoy them for many years to come! Absolutely obsessed with both of these items
Beautiful, beautiful pieces that I will cherish forever. Thank you.wellhellotheredarlinvintageSeller
Oh I am so, so happy they found the perfect home! They’re such special pieces and now they’ll be loved as they should (again)! ❤️❤️❤️ Amazing items! The robe! 🥰wellhellotheredarlinvintageSeller
Ohhh the ivy! The satin! Enjoy it lovey, you deserve it!! 💚💚💚 Obsessed! Thank you darling!wellhellotheredarlinvintageSeller
Thank you so much!! ❤️🩷💜