Reviews (654)It got damaged through processing or shoved in my mailbox . When I took it out of the mailbox, the box is clearly been wet. Amazing products with amazing deals! This is my first purchase from her and I love the products I got from her. She was super helpful and kind during the stream. I got all the products I needed thanks to her. My package was delivered fast and was packaged with care. Everything looks amazing and thank you for the amazing makeup. 10/10 would buy from her again!😊 I just received my package. Everything is absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much! Great stuff!!! Love my stuff!!! Oh. my. lord. the. snowsuit. 🙏 🤲 🕍 🕌 ⛪️ 🛕 🙏 Hubby lost it when I walked in !!! His first question.... "Is there one for Alex?" (our kiddo) next question... "is there one for me?" 😂😂❤️ This thing fit me amazing - the belt SEALED the deal. I began heating up immediately (definitely warm 😍) and genuinely think I look adorable in it. THANK YOU DIANA?? We NEEDED this and had no idea. ❤️ Ty, the perfume smelled funny, but it’s ok that’s my fault lol I will definitely be back(; oh girl Thank you! love having Ou on the show! message me with which perfume it was and we can work something out 😊 Love my items! Thank you 😎 Absolutely love everything!!
it don't have smell as intended; price not worth this item ;hello juicy, I am sorry to hear that. I start everything at $1 and try to read the notes of all perfumes. If you message me we can work something out 😊 Sent me a rip off brand of sol dr Janero
Has brand label was opened and has different liquid in it!! Hello Lilly, I’m very sorry to hear that you’re disappointed. I do have several Solo en Ibiza items, and I want to clarify that they are not knockoffs or counterfeit—they are simply from a different brand. I always make sure to accurately state the brand shown in my listings.
If you had reached out to me directly, I would have been more than happy to discuss the situation with you and see what we could work out. I truly value my customers and always want to make sure they have a positive experience. ROUGH Saturday for me.... you had me in full happy tears, Diana!!!!! 😭 🫂 what a surprise. THANK YOU. You bring SO much joy to us all. 🙏 Could not, in a million years, say thank you enough times !!!!! THANK YOU!!! ❤️ ✨️ Great Big Bundle
Fast Shipping
Thank You I loved it, thank you very much.
🙏🏼 wonderful seller great products& low prices!! 😁 Always the best day to recieve my package from Diana ❤️ 💙 💜 Everything was perfect 😍!! This seller is an amazing person with great products!! If you’re not shopping with her what are you doing? 😂Highly recommended!! I love this product. I needed to pay closer attention to the show. I didn’t realize it was only 1 ounce… with shipping cost it was a little disappointing I love all the product. Everything was very well packed and the purchases were amazing. Love the grande mascara. Thank you.