Reviews (626)What a great package of nails and goodies! Wonderful seller! Her partner, Ned is a show favorite. Wendy is simply one of the best sellers here. Not only for great customer service, she has Ned, her trusty sidekick chicken. Makes my day every time! extremely friendly and love her show everything arrived on time with no problems 😊 Love them. Great quality nails! Thank you, sweetheart, your nails are just so amazing.I love everything i got ❤️ i can't wait to shop again 💗 Best deals for nails and novelty items! Thank you 🩷 Absolutely the best! Never disappointed and what an awesome gift bag! ❤️❤️ Beautiful items really good deals. Thank you I will shop again with you. Wen is the absolute best! Great quality nails for even better prices! Thank you so much for the extra goodies and thinking of Spencer for his birthday. You are more appreciated than you’ll ever know! Love you! I absolutely love this host. She is one of my top sellers on my whatnot. She has some amazing products, check out. Her shows you would not be disappointed. All of my stuff came in perfectly in great condition packed very well and thank you for the gifts, I really appreciate them. Thank you again, sweetheart.♥️👏