Reviews (457)Everything came perfectly! I absolutely love my purchases from this seller! She is also very easy to work with & doesn’t mind reshowing items. Very sweet personality as well. 🩷 Loved everything! Thank you so much! Beautiful dress. The fit is perfect. Thank you so much.😊 great items, great price, and a wonderful seller! tysm!🤗 Everything I received is beautiful! 😍 great seller! love everything great package & wonderful seller Always the cutest pieces, GREAT condition at affordable prices, love ALL my packages 🤗 Love it! This is going to go great with jeans! Fantastic items, thank you! Beautiful top! Absolutely love the embroidery! Thank you! It’s always a pleasure shopping with Jo. Beautiful high quality clothes at great prices!
Wonderful, professional seller!!! Beautiful St.John top arrived quickly and carefully packaged. Thank you! I loved everything! Thank you so much. Highly recommend this seller! Thank you Jo! Speedy shipping as always and quality pieces!!!! Can't wait to wear my new things! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Another great order! Love everything! Great Seller! Love Everything! Thank you Jo!!!! always such wonderful pieces!! I love everything!