Reviews (162)Extremely lively show definitely not PG rated, lol Love my new tip magnet!!! Wendy is amazing and I love her 3d prints 🥰 I love all my fun glow n the dark items! Thanks so much! looking forward to getting more! Your shows are so fun and entertaining! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 10/10 recommend!!! Such a fun stream! 🩷 great streamer always bringing the fire selection at the best prices and super fast shipping Cool and hilarious show and goodies! check them out!! 5000k stars for this amazing lady great seller/supporter thank you wendizzle these ricardos are rad! thank you!! WENDY!!! MY BEAUTIFUL SLOTH!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING AND ALWAYS LOVE GETTING MY FUN ITEMS FROM YOU! IF YOU WANT TO WITNESS AMAZING CRAFTSMANSHIP, GREAT VIBES AND SNAG FUN ITEMS AT GREAT PRICES… COME SEE WENDY! NEVER DISAPPOINTED! 🫶🏼💋 Kiwi is my favorite. Thank you for the givy. 🫶 great seller! My kitty haul makes me giggle with joy!! Tysm for the extra love 😘 My sweet girl went all the way out her way for my birthday raid train experience! I love her so much and whatnot friend who has become a sister to me.🤧💖💖💖 I LOVE IT SO MUCH MY GIRL ALWAYS GOES ABOVE AND BEYOND FOR ME! Thank you for the skull roses. Almost thought I had a new whistle. Fresh buds for sure. Also great sticker pack. Get in here and get you some…deals Always a fun time! 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 love the 3D printed items thank you 🫶 thank you for my richards! Amazing show! So much fun. Great products! I’ll be back. Thank you!! love love love the pecker stickers!!!