Reviews (82)both rings tarnished in a month. very disappointing The items are plated as stated in the auction. Items that are plated should not be worn with soap, perfume, hand soap, hand sanitizer, and items like that. I offered to replace these for free and did not hear from you. I’m sorry you are not happy with your purchase. I did however, sell you a silver plated, genuine Moissanite ring as stated in the auction for $7. Auction note stated that none of the pieces should be worn in water, washed, or used with hand sanitizer. I did offer you a replacement of both for free. Wow super fast delivery. Very lovely phone and bag charm. Thank you 😊 You are very welcome! Happy you like them ! Absolutely fabulous phone charms and bag chains. They are so on trend. Thank you! Thank you! You are welcome and thank you too! I’m happy to hear you like them Just received what I purchased, its very nice. Thank you so much for getting that out as fast as you did.You are so welcome! I appreciate you stopping in my show hope to see you again soon my daughter loves it I am happy to hear your daughter lived it! Thank you for stopping in! Beautiful rings!!!! Seller is helpful and patient with me and Fast shipping.Thank you so much! You were an easy person to help :) Beautiful jewelry collections. Thank you so much for such an awesome deal. Fast shipping 😘❤️😘 I love all of them 🙏😇🙏I’m so glad you are happy! Thank you so much ! It’s pretty thank you
I’m glad you like it thank you Beautiful 😻 Just like you beautiful ! So so beautiful in person! Thank you very much for the jewelry box and ring as well! I appreciate it a lot! I’m so happy you like everything ! The tanzanite is so pretty too ! I appreciate you Thank you 😊 fast delivery Thank you Toni for your orders! I appreciate you ! Love all of my items! 🩷 Thank you so much! I’m so happy you like your items! Thank you so much for your support QaulityI think you’re trying to say you didn’t like the quality of the item that you chose? I am surprised about the four star shipping considering it was shipped out the day you purchased it why the four star? I’m disappointed that you gave me the rating that you did I was accommodating talk to you during the show packaged and shipped it out the same day. It’s OK that you weren’t happy with the 2 carat Moissanite that was $10. I did give you personal attention and chatted with you and thought it was pleasant as I am always nice to anyone in the room. My rating matters same as customers, thank you! super impressed with quality for such a great price. Will buy from again.Thank you so much for your purchases you are a very sweet lady! I’m glad you like it all My bracelets were prettier in person, Im so happy with them. Thank you so much for all of them!I’m so happy you like them! You are so very welcome and thank you too! Hope to see you again All so beautiful, thank you I love them all🥰💛Thank you so much ! I’m so glad you love them all! You are a super nice lady! Stop in anytime just to say hi Such a sweet seller and her items are beautiful! Fast shipping and packaged well! Thanks for my order! Plz go support this seller!!What a nice review! Thank you so much, it means a lot to me. So glad you like your items! Come by anytime to say hi Everything is amazingThank you for your orders! I appreciate you stopping in and giving me a try. Come by and say hi anytime Love the care and detail in her packaging! Thank you for coming in to my shop any placing an order! Stop by anytime and just say hi literally arrived the very next day!!Wow next day was fast! I try to ship same day if I can! Thank you so much for your purchases Super glad I found your sale! I love each item! Shipped right out--thank you so much! See you again soon!I’m glad you found me too! Thank you for your purchases I’m happy you love them! absolutely gorgeous bracelet. im in love!I’m so glad you love it! Thank you for trusting me as a seller. Beautiful and genuine gemstone earrings! I love them so much! Thank you so much for the jewelry box and the lovely bangle bracelet! I am
Sorry glad you like them ! You are welcome for the extras! fast shipping and beautiful bracelets Thank you I am happy you like them !