Reviews (395)I love them all definitely need more! absolutely love them all, thank you 💖 can't wait for your next show Always great! And thanks for the extra love. ❤️ Always have great figuresand prices I love them all thank you🫶 Thank you Wendy so much I will always come back and buy from you your aswome thank you for the gifts I appreciate it much love! So many figurines to choose from and great deals! Thank you Wendy for my lovely order and being so patient with me and for the goodies 🥹🩷🫶🏼 Always look forward to my Wendy mail!! The best prices on mini figures and a great selection❤️❤️ I love them all! Thank you for the amazing deals! I’ll be back! thank you I love my items and thank you so much For the gift much love 🫶 So glad I stumbled into Wendy’s show! Such a lovely seller, nice chat, and fair prices. Shipping was fast and packaged well. I will be back! Always absolutely wonderful Thank you!! Love all my new Hironos!!! 🩷 Thank you so much for the gorgeous figures! They were packaged beautifully and all of them got here in perfect condition. Thank you again! omg thank you they are better in person and thank you for my gift🫶 𝔸𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕒 𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕖. 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕠 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖! 😘 So amazing! Fabulous experience! Great deals! Love them all! I'll be back! WENDY!!! love everything I got and all the goodies you sprinkle in. I get so so excited when I know I have Wendy mail waiting for me ❤️❤️❤️ always a happy customer great merchandise 💕💫Love all my minis! Such a fun show with a huge variety and a very kind seller. Tysm!💫💕